ADA Website Conformance
The Palms Club
At The Palms Club we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, The Palms Club strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at +1-833-868-8074.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage. Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features (opens in new tab)
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features (opens in new tab)
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options (opens in new tab)
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support (opens in new tab)
Website Accessibility Features
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 (opens in new tab), which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508 (opens in new tab), Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software And Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator (opens in new tab), a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.